SIMPLE & EASY BUSINESSES YOU CAN START WITH N50K OR LESS – PART TWO (2)
I began this series a few days ago and here are a few more businesses that anyone can do starting with N50k or less. Like I did with the previous part, you will also find reliable contacts who are doing these, who are also willing to teach and mentor you if need be.
- *Confectionery (cookies, chinchin, etc)*: Remember that food in any form always sell. So, here is another type of food that sells more than many know or can think of. Let me be honest, how many cakes would you eat or snack on to fill your stomach at work or when you are ‘managing your money’ – so, you go for snack. I can do N100 snacks or thereabout and I am almost full till much later when I can settle down to a correct meal. *Onishibi,* *Bookiescookies* and *Kithemmie* on Instagram are good at this.
- *Cleaning Services*: Some people find it hard to clean their apartments cos they’re busy from Monday to Friday and Saturday they have engagements and on Sunday all they wanna do is rest. Your tools won’t cost you up to 30k and you can clean 6 apartments a weekend! You can check/contact *Worldbestme1* on Instagram.
- *Non-alcoholic home-made drinks; Zobo, Smoothies, Cocktail, mocktails*: You would realise the importance of this combo cannot be ruled out, especially in these days of health-consciousness. You can render these services with 50k or less start-up capital with correct branding and packaging….just get a good place to learn how to make them. You can talk to *@iniobongadsany (Twitter), wolzinifoods (Instagram).*
- *Home Service Barber*: This is another profitable small-scale business. The beautiful thing about this is you bring your services to your clients for an extra token above regular. The starting capital to get the equipment and I’m sure you know we have rechargeable clippers. Depending on area and location, most barbers charge at least double what they would have charged if you had gone to them. Just be good in this art, be clean, neat, courteous and good-mannered – as many are careful who they bring in to their homes.
- *Household Products*: This is one sure way to make good money and I can tell you that with far less than N50k you can start this business, particularly when you target those high-brow areas, even those in those high end areas have started buying and using them – making of household products, what some call “production” that is liquid detergent, germicide, disinfectant, air-freshner, toilet cleaners, bleach – and trust me these products are good and effective – I have personally tried them all (gist for another day). One of my favourite girls *(T.K.D’s place on Facebook)* does this for a living; making and teaching, check her out. Just make sure you make good quality (not just quantity) and with nice packages – you are good to go.
*Don’t worry, I have not forgotten my promise of giving marketing tips. I may even give you tips on writing a BUSINESS PLAN – and if you don’t get it by end of 2018 – ask/remind me. Just follow me on social media handles;
My personal blog; https://delateur.wordpress.com/
Twitter: @delateur. Instagram: delateur. Google+: delateur.services*