With this project, which is not just a project, but is basically a movement, called #MYNEWNGR Movement, we are looking at rebuilding a NEW NIGERIA based on HUMANNESS, INTEGRITY and DISCIPLINE.
Rebuilding Nigeria is not something one person can do alone, perhaps with a handful of us, we can at least start, but we need people who will bear this burden, carry the torch and light the beacon for the younger generations who would light the torch of HUMANNESS, INTEGRITY and DISCIPLINE in this country.
Join hands with us as we welcome ourselves and our future to MY NEW NIGERIA.
Two (2) things amongst many others will stand this project and movement out;
- #MYNEWNGR Movement project is not a political project, and
- WE SHALL NOT DISPARAGE THE OLDER GENERATIONS in anyway whatsoever.
To raise a new generations of Nigerians, a generation who have had no impactful, strong and lingering knowledge of societal ills, perhaps never knew or experienced them. So, for the #MYNENIGERIA movement, we need to raise new generations of people on whose minds and hearts upon which the attributes with which strong nations are built, these attributes are HUMANNESS, INTEGRITY and DISCIPLINE.
But why these attributes?
- HUMANNESS: Even our religious laws teaches that we love others as ourselves; many do not love others, they are self-conceited, self-interested and selfish – this is seen, exhibited and displayed in what the average person does and how they think, reason, talk and act. There is no concern and bother for the next person, so long we are satisfied or till we are satisfied; there is no putting the communal needs and concern over and above self. That is why people can kill opponents and oppositions – there are no more values for lives and properties.
- INTEGRITY: People fear nothing, no one or even God, as such would lie, do anything and cover up with a lie, even swearing on oaths and affidavits, etc.
- DISCIPLINE: There is the need to put oneself under some form of restrictions to do what is right, not just what is good. There are and would be many clamour and crying against humanness and integrity that only self-discipline would see one carrying on in the face of opposition and danger.